We pride ourselves in the work that we do and in the level of customer service that we provide. We are a total solution provider on helping you get results in providing the right product that meets your company expectations. When it comes to our business, we offer our customers powerful resources and a recipe for success. In a modern world of high-tech solutions, that places less and less emphasis on customer service; Midwest Marketing Solutions continues to thrive by simply taking care of people and continues to look for ways to raise our level of service.
Product Design & Development Services:
- We strive to produce the best products to market, both simple and complex item produced on the latest technology. Our Customer Engineers are professional problem solvers, who partner with your engineer team to develop the most cost effective design possible.
- Work directly with clients, buyers, and engineers getting one another involved in appropriate specific project design with current and future products they sell and get them comfortable with their project idea, resulting in a solution.
- Custom applications, innovative product design and manufacturing engineering for original equipment manufacturers. Our engineers can take your simple sketch or elaborate blueprint and design a prototype for your pre-production testing and evaluation.
- From project and program management to recommending a comprehensive solution to meet their business needs, we help clients satisfy and expand their objectives by providing a product source to accomplish these goals.
Customer Support & Training:
- Well-versed in the manufacturers’ products, qualified, factory-trained and authorized to work directly with clients. We are an organization focused on constantly learning and keeping ourselves updated with the latest product technology information.
- Training & in-user acting as an extended arm of the manufacturer and helping the manufacture and throughout the installation process; demonstrations and training to the customer before the sale and also aiding in support after the sale when necessary.
- Offering inventory control; kanban and comprehensive terms that provides a complete Order to Delivery supply chain solution.